Why Choose an SRM Managed Property?
Looking for a welcoming place to call “home”? Knowing that you have several choices available, SRM offers quality rental options and professionally manages each property so that your experience is of the highest-caliber. Our efforts are focused on maintaining a strong degree of customer satisfaction, which means providing our residents with the most pleasant, carefree living experience possible. Learn more about us.
Applying for Residency
SRM works closely with property owners so that residents receive referral-worthy experiences. After selecting your rental home of choice, SRM obtains an application from each prospective resident and then verifies the information that has been provided.
Each application is then approved or declined based on general qualifying criteria (income, credit history and rental history). Since each property is individually owned the specific qualification criteria each owner requires may be different. You are welcome to ask about and receive information about specific criteria. We provide equal housing opportunity. We do not discriminate based on Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Disability, Familial Status, Age, Marital Status or Sexual Orientation.
- A complete application. Each adult, 18 years of age or older must submit a complete application.
- $40.00 application processing fee per adult. This fee covers the cost to process your application which includes a credit check.
- $500.00 towards your security deposit. This money will reserve your rental home while your application is processed. If your application is approved, your deposit will become a part of your security deposit. If your application is not approved, your deposit is refundable. Your deposit is also refundable if you should elect to cancel your application prior to receiving notification of your approval or within 2 days after receiving notification of your approval.
- 2 years of rental history verification from unbiased source.
- Sufficient Income/resources. Your income must be verifiable and exceed three times the amount of rent.
- We may require a qualified co-signer and/or an additional security deposit of up to 2 month’s rent if you would otherwise qualify.
- False information is grounds for denial.
- Certain court judgments against you may result in denial of your application.
- Poor credit record (overdue accounts) may result in the denial of your application.
- We will accept the first qualified applicant who submits a completed application and the required security deposit. If your application is accepted, you will be asked to sign a Lease Agreement within 5 days from notice of your acceptance, in which you will agree to abide by the rules of the apartment community. A complete copy of our Lease Agreement is available upon request.
For additional details, please read the Lease Agreement carefully, as we take each part of the agreement seriously. The Agreement has been written to help us make sure that we can provide our resident with the best possible housing.
To apply, you may submit an online application or contact the office for a paper application. By submitting an application online you agree to these policies.